Pular para o conteúdo principal

3 days trip to Prague


I went in 3 day weekend Trip with my friend to Prague last year. I was really exited because I hear so much about how Cool the city was, nice place to go hard partying and also was pretty cheaper than other EU-Cities. So I embraced this Idea, booked an Airbnb room that seem quite nice Quartier. Later to find out it was indeed near the Center but access were quite demanding of physical conditions (up and down hill every day). 



 Old Town (Stare Mesto) - Its the most popular area. There are many shops, restaurantes and its near Charles bridge that is really a must-see in the city. I would totally recommend to go afternoon and stay nearby to see the sunset. 



Prague Castle - It's huge and you need a lot of time to walk all around. I would recommend to start a day going to the Castle and later of the day finishing at Old Town to see the sunset, have a beer nearby or Dinner. Some people hired segways to move faster and dont get tired.



John Lehnnon Wall - Its quite small actually and its a wall outside a building that seems like a small garden. A lot of people waiting to get their selfies and some Artists try to sell you some instant photoart for you. you need around 30 min or less there...depending how demanding you are with your pictures.



Near the Old Town Hall there are the Astronomical Clock. We were there before Easter and there were many street foods courts and markets near. There are a lot of people trying to get a photo..so its quite difficult to make a Portrait without loads of people in the background. The streets nearby are cool and there are a lot of shops to check the local Art. 

Petrin Hill is a Tower where you can see all the city from up. if the Sun shine..you an lay down in the garden nearby and have one italian icecream just down the tower. We went from a back of a Garden and walked up until the Petrin tower and view are quite great in the way even if you dont go up in the Tower.



Dancing House. I thought it would be a pretty nice building like the Gaudi one in Barelona...but its quite odd compared to the Prague archihteture. Seems like someone twisted it and put there, where it dont belongs. Bridges nearby arenie and the quartier too. Its a really pleasant walk because there are not so many tourists.

Got it all in 3 days and still have time:

  •  Hunger Wall 
  • Seven Foot Sigmund Freud (photo below)
  • Jerusalem Synagogue
  • Kafka Monuments
  • New Town





Prague is  a great Destination to young people to part and chill out in one of many garden and hills. Beer is heaper than in Germany and there are many free and cultural activities. if you an try to taste local gastronomy. Delicious.

Have you been in Prague and have some tips to share? Comment below.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Who am I?

This is my first post in this blog. I hope I have discipline to keep updating regularly about my life and problems. I am student living in Germany and I am from Brazil. I love to travel around the world and the feeling to be somewhere I never been before. I mostly travel in the budget and rarely do any guided tour (if I do its because probably would worth it). I started travelling in my exchange year in Rome and never stopped since then. So far I collect 18 Countries and more than 40 Cities around the Globe.I hope I am able to go further and finally travel to Asia and Africa before my 30's. 

5 Things to do in...Brussels

The Belgium's capital is not the first to be remembered when planning a Eurotrip, but the city surely has her Charm and is a good option for a 3-days-only trip. It is known for the European Parlament where most important politicals decisions are made, amazing beer and diverse Restaurants and stores.  Brussels is really multicultural.  1: Visit Atomium and it surroundings I never saw something similar to Atomium until now. It may seem not a big deal compared to Eiffel Tower in Paris or Colosseo in Rome, but think about it, there is  like 8 giant metal balls there in the middle of the city. its really huge. At night its all brightened  with some colorfuls lights. In the area nearby there is some parks and the mini Europe, a park with miniature from the main european  cities and monuments, a Castle and it gardens and on. 2: See the Sacré  Couer Church at Night or visit the inside chapel to have a city view. 3: Eat a lot of French (or may say belgic) Fries, Beer and Wa